Since y’all have been such a faithfully, fenomenal audience … sorry, THEY ALL HAD TO START WITH AN ‘F’ … or it wouldn’t be phair, now would it?
Okay, folks it’s early and I wanted to get this blog posted lickety split. Y’all get what ya get from me this morning.
My blog stats this year tell me that for whatever reason, y’all are still here and reading. And I’m grateful.
Really, REALLY grateful.
And. Not to mention a wee bit shocked. So. In honor of your kindness and overwhelming indulgence of my little, shall we say … hobby … I’m again holding a gift card giveway this year. Just my little way of saying thank you so awfully much.
Last year the winner received a Starbucks gift card. This year I’m giving away a $15 Barnes & Noble gift card (just so ya’ll can buy some real literature).
(yeah … sorry, but it wouldn’t be life without rules)
1. Contest begins right now. Well, after I hit submit and this blog posts so y’all know what the heck we’re doing.
2. Contest ends Wednesday, 12/16 @ 12:00 midnight EST. For all you West Coasters, that would be 9:00 pm Wednesday evening.
3. To enter all you have to do is post a comment on my Facebook and count off. For example: First person posts ‘#1’, second person posts ‘#2’ … and so on, each taking the next sequential number.
IMPORTANT: SO THE COMMENTS DON’T GET STREWN ALL OVER HELL’S HALF ACRE, PLEASE POST YOUR NUMBER ONLY UNDER THE (1) THREAD I’M STARTING ON FACEBOOK.
4. Each person gets one number per day.
5. I will select a random number at the end of the contest and announce the winner Thursday morning.
Any questions, please message me on Facebook.
I dig y’all. And I’m WAY appreciative of your support.
PS: For the record, I know phenomenal doesn’t
start with an ‘F’, my phriends.